Sarah’s main responsibilities as Physics Department Manager:
- Manages all personnel functions for the Physics Department. This includes faculty, staff, graduate student appointments, and student hourly appointments.
- Academic duties include class scheduling, textbook ordering and coordination of course evaluations.
- Prepare all paperwork related to tuition & fee payment for graduate students and scholarships for undergraduates.
- Assists with faculty searches and promotion processes.
- Coordinates special events and colloquium program.
- Department liaison with other MSU departments.
- Assists Department Head with budget issues for instructional budgets, as official minutes recorder for faculty and committee meetings.
1974, BA, Recreation Leadership, University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse
1991, BS, Accounting, University of Wyoming