Office: Barnard Hall 206
The top three bullets are currently being worked on/ have projects currently running that involve these ideas:
- Developing/Investigating new/current statistical methods to analyze student/class development through pre-post assessment analysis
- Developing/Investigating new/current statistical methods to analyze conceptual interference between classes/topics
- Finding new ways to display/interpret results from current Educational Statistics and Psychometric methods in ways that does not require much knowledge of the particular theories. This includes, but is not limited to, theories such as:
- Item Response Theory (IRT), Exploratory Factor Analysis (EFA - PCA - CFA), Cluster Analysis, Model Analysis, etc.
- Mathematical understanding related/correlated to conceptual physics understanding.